Little is known about her personality but she is likely eccentric as normal child behaviour is unusual for her. She also likely has her father's dark sense of humour as she and Pugster were about to be given tickets to a mausoleum.
She, Pugster and Uncle Blister were outside when a witch cursed her and her brother into being normal kids. She said she wanted to be a lawyer when she grew up. Suspicia brought her back to her real personality by calculating the sum of all numbers from one to a hundred.
- It is unknown what she looks like.
- Her mother could be Suspicia.
- Thursday is also a day of the week between Wednesday and Friday.
- She could be the niece or great-niece of Uncle Blister.
- Her last name is unknown, though it could be "Adding" as Lopez referred to the family as the Adding Family.
- It is unknown how old she is, however she can talk and is referred to as a kid so she is likely older than one but younger than eighteen.